How to Trade Our Strategies
Read the instructions below to understand step-by-step how our email system works.
1. We send out an email to our subscribers containing the day's trading position around 12 pm EST.
2. You will receive one of these signals (three if you subscribe to the Comprehensive Strategy) in your daily email:
3. What does each signal mean?
|At 4pm EST, our strategy will buy SVXY
||We exit any positions we are in
||At 4 pm EST, our strategy will buy VXX
||At 4pm EST, our strategy will buy MDY
|At 4pm EST, our strategy will buy IEF
||At 4pm EST, our strategy will buy IAU
||At 4pm EST, our strategy will buy ZIV
||At 4pm EST, our strategy will buy VXZ
4. All trades the strategies make are executed market-on-close for that day (4 pm EST).
Most brokers allow you to place a market-on-close order at any point throughout the day, adding to the convenience.
If your broker does not have market-on-close orders, placing the order as close to market close as possible is recommended.
5. Enter these:
|SVXY, VXX, ZIV, VXZ, MDY, IAU, or IEF
||(Total capital allocated to the strategy) / (Price per share)
6. You must be subscribed to access the mailing list and the daily indicators.